Miniverse Miniverse

Wow! Really great work for a game jam! And this game is actually super fun and quirky. Also, I like the graphics a lot :)

sebasrez responds:

Thanks, very glad you enjoyed the quirk!

Dragon Defroster Dragon Defroster

This is a really cute idea, and I understand what you mean by having a "sort of finagling feel". Great work for a gamejam game :D

SmallWorld SmallWorld

This is not a bad concept for a game, I actually got sucked into playing it for about 5 minutes, but I found a few flaws; the health was able to go into the negative, and when I had only 1 mineral I was able to plant a flower and my minerals would go to -4. I think that was it :)
I was able to come back from -80 health to +20 lol so I'm happy.

Arg410 responds:

Yep. I need to fix the math and make a death... also was thinking about making it a how long can you survive type game... Also maybe be able to upgrade each flower.

Crisis Command Crisis Command

I like the concept of this game too, and I totally understand that game jam games don't always get "finished", but it would be cool if, when you make decisions, you could force humans to prioritize wheat or lumber... I kept running into the problem of my humans doing a lot of forestry and then they'd all starve xD
That being said, I did play 3 rounds and got 2 achievements :D

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

Thanks for the review :)

Yeah one goal is to balance wheat and lumber. And you can only prioritize them in the brief "crisis" moments. But if you get too much lumber then you get more "crisis" moments (eventually, but famine will already start by then probably)...So, that's the balance of the game.

It's a really idle game where you don't do much XD ... It's not supposed to be very exciting, but somehow I got addicted to playing it myself, so I wanted to share.

Tiki Taka TD [WIP] Tiki Taka TD [WIP]

Everything is so small... I can barely read any of the in-game graphics and when I can, they are hand-written :( sorry, not very professional. Try to use an actual font, instead of hand-writing words for in your game. But yeah, the sizing is a huge issue; enemies never made it past my first corner, so to me it looked like there was all of this extra track that wasn't being used :\

Theihe responds:

None of the text is hand written, it's all in a proper font.
I see where the issue with the resolution is (I put in the wrong dimensions on the site) and it has been fixed, I hope you'll take another look at it.
As for the enemies not making it past the first corner, could you explain?

Max & Mink Max & Mink

Very cute game!! I absolutely love the art! The gameplay is interesting too, that you have to get the two characters to 'work together' but you can control them both at the same time. Great work :)

Square Jump City Square Jump City

This is a REALLY neat game! I became entranced by it!
I was having a hard time making it to the top of the taller buildings, until I got the hang of double jumping, but once I did, I was unstoppable!! :D
The music, sfx and art are super appealing too! Nice work :)

PEVA responds:

thank you!:-)

Amazing Pipes Amazing Pipes

Sadly, I can't press the play button either; on chrome or firefox :(

UniSquad UniSquad

I really enjoy this game!! But I accidentally unlocked one of the more difficult stages before I realized and now my heroes keep getting killed on it; I can't even afford to put new heroes down. It would be really helpful if there was a reset stage button, maybe? I'm not sure what I'm going to do lol..

Idle Dungeon Master Idle Dungeon Master

Great game! I thought it was just going to be the first screen with upgrade buttons the whole game, but the overworld and bestiary section are a nice added feature :)